FULL SET: $100 FILL: $65
Perfect for anyone looking to keep things natural, while adding beautiful length and curl customized to achieve your desired look.
HYBRID/ SOFT VOLUME
Full Set: $145 Fill: $85
Wanting a more dramatic look while still looking natural? It gives you the perfect balance of a natural look, with more volume than a classic set.
Full Set: $160 Fills: $95
The fullest and most glamorous lashes available. Just how dramatic they are will depend on your personal choice and your natural lash health.
Please select this options if you currently have on extensions from a previous artist that you wish to have filled. You must have a minimum of 50% of your lashes, as well has come in no later then 3 weeks of last appointment.
Professional removal. It is never recommended to try and remove your own extensions yourself.
PRIVATE 1:1 CLASSIC & VOLUME EYELASH EXTENSIONS TRAINING
2 DAYS $1550 Kit Included + Ongoing Mentoring
What Will Be Covered
Lash Health and Growth Cycle
What you need to get started, comparing lash beds, lighting, and storage.
Working for yourself vs. working for someone else
Product knowledge, my must haves & favorites
Mink vs silk lashes
How to do a consultation, consent forms, explaining allergic reaction vs irritation, managing expectations
Preparing your client
Ensuring your client has clean lashes, giving a “lash bath”
Taping client, taping lids closed, and how to expose hard to reach lashes
Isolation and why it's important, different isolation tweezers
Lash mapping/ styling
Lash styles to suit your clients eye shape
Placement, thickness, choosing lengths
Dipping glue, how to take care of glue bottle, placement, tips for helping with speed and lash evenness, wrapping volume, crystallizing, premade vs premade vs on the spot fanning.
Volume Tweezers, why it's important to have good tweezers, identifying the sweet spot
Different ways to make volume fans
How to ensure glue is properly cured, Temperature & Humidity, Fan vs Nano misting
How to unstick stickies, and end a set
Proper fill protocol . Removing outgrown lashes safely
Troubleshooting retention issues, proper placement and glue usage, and the lash cycle.
How to gain clients, setting your pricing, writing policies, Instagram and media marketing
My name is Brooklyn Love, I am a 3 times certified Lash extensions artist and Educator. Offering classic and volume and mega volume services. As well as a certified professional makeup artist. I strive to make every one of my clients look and feel their absolute best.
I started my journey into the beauty industry as a makeup artist. I graduated top of my class from one of Canada's premier makeup schools, John Casablancas Institute, which gave me the proper certification and knowledge as a fashion and beauty makeup artist. In addition, I have completed proper training through Merle Norman Kelowna's Lipskin certification in classic and volume eyelash extensions (2017). The Revoläshion masterclass certification in volume and mega volume (2019). As well as the Lash Box LA Mega Volume masterclass (2019).
When booking me you can feel confident that you will receive a professional, hygienic and a friendly lash application every time.
FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM
-You MUST cancel your appointment if you are feeling unwell or are experiencing any COVID related symptoms. Or if you have been ordered to self isolate. There will be no cancellation charge required for illness related cancellations.
- Face masks are required to be worn inside my studio at all times. If you have forgotten your mask I will provide one.
- Please arrive alone. At this time I am not allowing additional guests.
- There is no waiting room so please remain in your vehicle until I notify you, and let you into the studio.
- If you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment I kindly ask you to give 24 hours notice. I understand that life happens and If somethings comes up and it is less then 24 hours till your appointment I please ask that you send me a message to let me know that you will no longer be making your appointment.
- Cancelling or rescheduling within 24 hours of FULL SET appointment will result in loss of the $20 booking deposit.
- Cancelling or rescheduling within 24 hours of FILL appointment will result in a $20 fee paid at next scheduled appointment.
- To qualify for fill pricing you must have 40% of your extensions remaining as well as come in within 4 weeks of last appointment. If you are unsure weather your lashes are a fill or full set please fill free to contact me.
- Please arrive on time, with no eye makeup on and avoid caffeine before your appointment.
- Regular Cleaning of Studio lash room and washroom before and after every client, As well as disinfecting/ sanitizing tools and contact areas (example: Handles, trolly, light switches, bench, etc.)
- Masks will be warn at all times
- Frequent Hand washing/ Sanitizing
HAVE MORE QUESTIONS?
LETS GET IN TOUCH!
Please fill out the information below if you have any questions. I will do my best to respond to all emails as quickly as I can! If you are ready to start your journey into the lash industry send me an email and I will find a date that works for the both of us to have you come in and start your training. Cant wait to hear from you!!