CERTIFIED LASH ARTIST
FULL SET: $120 FILL: $65
One lash extension to one natural lash, adds beautiful length & curl giving you a more polished mascara look.
HYBRID/ SOFT VOLUME
Full Set: $150 Fill: $85
If you love a soft natural look this would be the choice for you, unlike classic this option will have subtle volume.
VOLUME/ LIGHT MEGA VOLUME
Full Set: $165 Fills: $95
Great choice for anyone wanting a medium-full look.
Full Set: $180 Fill: $105
The fullest, most glamorous option available, if you are wanting a full look, this is the option for you!
Please select this options if you currently have on extensions from a previous artist that you wish to have filled. You must have a minimum of 50% of your lashes, as well has come in no later then 3 weeks of last appointment. Not recommended for anyone unhappy with there current lashes (examples: Painful, poor retention) As a removal and new set would be best suited for those issues.
Professional removal. It is never recommended to try and remove your own extensions yourself.
My name is Brooklyn Love, I am a 3 times certified Lash extensions artist and Educator. Offering classic and volume and mega volume services. As well as a certified professional makeup artist. I strive to make every one of my clients look and feel their absolute best.
I started my journey into the beauty industry as a makeup artist. I graduated top of my class from one of Canada's premier makeup schools, John Casablancas Institute, which gave me the proper certification and knowledge as a fashion and beauty makeup artist. In addition, I have completed proper training through Merle Norman Kelowna's Lipskin certification in classic and volume eyelash extensions (2017). The Revoläshion masterclass certification in volume and mega volume (2019). As well as the Lash Box LA Mega Volume masterclass (2019).
When booking me you can feel confident that you will receive a professional, hygienic and a friendly lash application every time.
-You MUST cancel your appointment if you are feeling unwell, sickness of any kind, or are experiencing any COVID related symptoms. Or if you have been ordered to self isolate. There will be no cancellation charge required for illness related cancellations.
- Face masks are required to be worn inside my studio at all times. If you have forgotten your mask I will provide one.
- Please arrive alone. At this time I am not allowing additional guests.
- There is no waiting room so please remain in your vehicle until I notify you, and let you into the studio.
- Regular Cleaning of Studio lash room and washroom before and after every client, As well as disinfecting/ sanitizing tools and contact areas (example: Handles, trolly, light switches, bench, etc.)
- Frequent Hand washing/ Sanitizing
- If you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment I kindly ask you to give 24 hours notice. I understand that life happens and If somethings comes up and it is less then 24 hours till your appointment I please ask that you send me a message to let me know that you will no longer be making your appointment.
- Cancelling or rescheduling within 24 hours of FULL SET appointment will result in loss of the $20 booking deposit.
- Cancelling or rescheduling within 24 hours of FILL appointment will result in a $20 fee paid at next scheduled appointment.
- To qualify for fill pricing you must have 40% of your extensions remaining as well as come in within 4 weeks of last appointment. If you are unsure weather your lashes are a fill or full set please fill free to contact me.
- Please arrive on time, please notify if you are running late. Late arrival may result in an incomplete look.
- Please come with no eye makeup, as this will impact the retention of the lashes and result in your lash extensions falling out to quickly.
- Avoid caffeine if possible, to prevent fluttery eyes.
Protect your investment and natural lashes
Wash your extensions daily with lash shampoo formulated for lash extensions. Not only will this help keep your lashes looking fluffy, it will help keep your eyes and lashes healthy. Dirty lashes are the #1 retention killer, and can also cause infections.
Avoid picking, pulling or playing with extensions, as that will cause damage to you natural lashes.
Be cautious around high heat examples: Fire, bbq, oven, lighters, hair dryer. High heat can melt/singe the lash fibres.
No eyelash curlers, the curlers with dent, and potentially cut off the extensions.
Avoid makeup items like cream liner & mascara (bottom lash mascara ok) heavy products like those will be extremely hard to remove fully.
Avoid products with high amounts of oil. Oil can cause the glue bonds to weaken.
Pre Book for 2-3 weeks, your lashes are constantly shedding and regrowing, booking your fills for 2-3 weeks will keep your lashes looking fresh and full.